Director of Community Oncology & Hematology - Providence Cancer Institute - Medford, OR
- Director of Community Oncology & Hematology - Providence Cancer Institute - Medford, OR
- Leadership, Hematology, Oncology, Cancer, Medical Oncology, Hematology / Oncology, Internal Medicine, Clinical Trials, Clinical Research
- Medford, Oregon
Medical Oncology - Providence Cancer Institute
Providence Cancer Institute's Oncology and Hematology Care Clinic is seeking a board-certified Hematologist/Oncologist to join the Providence Cancer Institute in Medford, Oregon. In this role, you will have the opportunity to focus on clinical care in a well-supported setting with easy access to system-wide resources. This clinic will be getting telehealth support from the Portland based Providence Cancer Institute, as well as programmatic support. Enjoy meaningful work while experiencing all that the beautiful Pacific Northwest has to offer.
- 4-day work schedule; no weekends or call
- Primarily clinic based with limited inpatient responsibilities
- Support services include Infusion Suite, Radiation Oncology and Surgery
- Close collaboration with Providence Cancer Institute in Portland
- Must have at least 3 years of experience
- J1 candidates will be considered
Providence Cancer Institute
Providence Medford Medical Center
Providence Medford Medical Center offers comprehensive acute and ancillary services to southern Oregon and northern California on a beautiful, 168-bed campus. Designated a Level III trauma center with its own cancer center, robotic-assisted surgery, stroke center and accredited regional rehabilitation services, Providence Medford provides quality, comprehensive care throughout the region.
- JCAHO ACCREDITED
- Providence Medford Medical Center is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- CANCER CENTER
- The Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons has granted a three-year approval to the oncology program at Providence Cancer Center, recognizing the center's commitment to the highest level of comprehensive, multidisciplinary patient care.
- BREAST CENTER
- The Leila J. Eisenstein Breast Center at Providence Medford Medical Center has been designated a Breast Center of Excellence in the region by the American College of Radiology.
- VASCULAR LABORATORY
- Providence Vascular Laboratory is accredited by the Intersocietal Commission for Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories for its comprehensive testing for vascular disease; its assessment of every aspect of daily operation; and its impact on the quality of health care provided to patients.
- PRIMARY STROKE CENTER
- The Joint Commission has certified Providence Medford Medical Center as a primary stroke center for meeting the highest standards of clinical care and performance.